The use of small-sided games (SSGs) seems to be an effectivestrategy for optimizing the soccer training process due to theirpotential to improve technical, tactical, and conditional aspects ina specific atmosphere (16,30,38). In fact, coaches usually use thespecific drill of SSGs due to its structural similarity to the realgame (11 players a side), aiming at developing the game modelwhile improving the aerobic fitness and soccer-specific endurance(14,17,26). In this sense, previous studies have demonstrated thatSSGs induce substantial improvements in soccer-related physicalfitness (15,22,28); thus, the inclusion of SSGs in soccer periodi-zation seems to induce positive effects because of the multicom-ponent nature of the training drills (21,24).
- Science and Application of High-Intensity Interval Training-soccer-30
- Treino é jogo! Jogo é treino!A especificidade do treinamento no Futebol atual
- PSICOLOGIA DO ESPORTE APLICADA AO FUTEBOL
- Equilíbrio, Coordenação e Agilidade de Idosos Submetidos à Prática de Exercícios Físicos Resistidos
- Revista Brasileira de Prescrição e Fisiologia do Exercício